Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. Feed Your Cravings In Your New Routines! Order Guilt-Free Delicious Cookies For Delivery. Perfect Keto Makes Getting and Staying On Track Easier!
I don't really eat cookies, unless it's a real cookie made from flour and sugar. And only chocolate chip ones made by my wife Deepti. Double or triple it if you'd like to make more. You can cook Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1/2 Cup of crunch peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of powdered erythritol ot swerve condectioners.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Please note that these cookies are rather rubbery than crispy, due to the lack of flour. Either almond flour or coconut flour can be used; the recipe lists the amounts for each. Since these cookies are flourless and sugar free, they're great for keto, low carb, and gluten free diets. They are lower in calories and so perfectly tempting that they will be in rotation all year long.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven 350. I a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix until well combined..
- Scoop out dough and form balls. Place on baking sheet and press with a fork forming a criss cross pattern. Bake 13-15 minutes, until the tops are set and golden. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!.
Suitable for Keto, Low Carb, and Gluten-Free diets. This dessert is perfect for ketosis and the ketogenic diet. Forget the guilt and have all the fun—we've. The cookie batter can be stored in a fridge overnight. This will give even better results in terms of the texture of the cookies.