Oatmeal Cookies. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe. These soft cookies are easy to make. The cookies will keep for several days in an airtight container on the counter.
Its ingredients also typically include flour, sugar, eggs, salt, and various spices. This oatmeal cookie recipe make cookies are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. This recipe is easy and an all-time favorite! You can have Oatmeal Cookies using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup of golden raisin.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) of or 170gr) unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup (200 g) of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1,5 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cups (100 g) of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3 of cups(270gr) rolled oats.
How to make oatmeal raisin cookies that are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. Jump to the Oatmeal Cookies Recipe or watch our quick. Oatmeal cookies recipe with step by step photos – this is a super simple recipe of making best oatmeal raisin cookies which give crisp, crunchy and chewy cookies with a lovely cinnamon flavor. These Crispy, Chewy Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect combination – crispy around the edges and Oatmeal Cookies are such an old fashioned, but totally on-brand cookie!
Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 350 F or 177 C, use 2 baking sheets.
- Add raisins to small bowl then cover to hot water for 10 mins..
- In a large bown, beat the room tempt unsalted butter and sugar until creamy, for 2 mins..
- Add the egg and vanilla extract then beat until combined for 1 min..
- In another bowl, use whisk to combine AP flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Then add the oats and then stir until well combined. Add the oat mixture to the butter and sugar mixture in thirds (bagi 3). Sampai rata.
- Drain the taisings then gently pressed down to remove extra water. Then stir them to the cookie batter. Use spatula or spoon. Not mixer..
- Drop dough 2 tbps full of cookies. Then pressed.
- Bake cookies for 10-15mins until the edges are light golden brown..
While I have lot of versions. These are best EGGLESS oatmeal cookies EVER! Perfect for lunch boxes, snacks, and desserts. They won't last long so make sure to make a double batch. Chewy Oatmeal Cookies, just like Grandma used to make, are the best cookies that take you straight back to your childhood!