Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. Crinkle cookies seem to be the top Christmasy choice when it comes to chocolate cookies, and sometimes they are even a little heavy on the Christmas So I am ruining this false snow-flurry coated cookie image with these Triple Chocolate Flourless Crinkle Cookies in the name of extra chocolate! Gooey, Crunchie, Soft and Moreish Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies that are perfect for any Cookie Lover! These cookies get the crinkle effect from the types of sugars used and the amount of chocolate used!
Skip to Triple-Chocolate Crinkle Cookies content. These chocolate crinkle cookies are fudgy on the inside with a crisp outside edge! So rich and decadent and adored by any and all chocolate lovers. You can have Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Prepare 150 gr of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs (room temperature).
- It’s 200 gr of butter (don’t use margarine).
- Prepare 90 gr of cocoa powder (van houten).
- It’s 130 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Chopped nuts (as desired).
- You need bars of Chopped dark chocolate.
- You need of Dark chocolate chips.
They are full of delicious chocolate flavor and have the best texture. You'll also love my triple chocolate chip cookies, hot chocolate cookies. Chocolate cookies coated in confectioners' sugar.very good! Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the cocoa mixture.
Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies instructions
- Mix together butter and sugar (you can melt the butter but wait until it cools down) mixing it using mixer until it blended.
- Put eggs one at a time, add flour, cornstach, baking soda, vanilla essence, cocoa powder, salt mix it well.
- In a tray chop some nuts and dark chocolate, since I am a chocolate lover so I add another choco chips to the cookies (Triple chocolate! Yeay 😂) then put it to the cookies mixture.
- The mixture should be in a dough consistency, if it’s too dry then you can add more butter. Shape the dough into a ball put it in a cookie tray.
- Preheat oven for 180C. Bake for 15 min until crispy.
- Let it cool for a little bit, then put it in a airtight container. It can last up to 1 week.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. With no flour, no sugar, and extra chocolate–there is nothing traditional about these crinkle cookies. But that's what makes them so rich, decadent, and. Triple Chocolate Cookies – reserved for Chocolate Monsters only! This post may contain affiliate links.