Chewy chocolate cookies. This cookie recipe—a favorite of our four children—has been in my collection for years. Sometimes I'll substitute mint-flavored chips for the semisweet chocolate ones. Have you ever made my chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe?
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Chewy, gooey chocolate chip cookies imbedded with walnuts. Enjoy them fresh out of the oven for instant. You can have Chewy chocolate cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chewy chocolate cookies
- You need of Ingredients A.
- It’s 65 g of caster sugar.
- You need 75 g of raw granulated sugar.
- Prepare 60 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 100 g of melted unsalt butter.
- It’s of Ingredients B.
- Prepare 160 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Other ingredients.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 60 g of semisweet chocolate buttons.
Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Chewy Chocolate Cookies on your desktop or mobile device. Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Chewy chocolate cookies instructions
- Mix Ingredients A in a mixer till it become a paste form..
- Add egg and vanilla essence and mix well..
- Mix and sift Ingredients B.
- Fold in Ingredients B into the above mixture(do not over mix), then mix in Chocolate Buttons till no visible flour.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 min..
- Preheat oven 180C, baked for 12-15 min or till the edge of the cookie turn darker.
When I went down to Miami in May for the BlogHer Food Conference, I stayed with some friends the first night I got down there. Crisp on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside, no one will ever guess these decadent chocolate cookies are plant-based. These chewy chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, with a slight crunch on the outside and made with TWO kinds of chocolate. These chewy chocolate cookies are just that – chewy, not-too-sweet chocolate cookies. They are easy to make and they are great all on their own or as a base for additions and mix-ins.