Microwave Cookie. Huge Sale on Microwave Cookie Now on. The power of individual microwave oven varies, so take a look and stop microwaving when the center is set and the edges look still uncooked. The cookie should continue being cooked and get firmer out of the microwave oven.
Recently I shared my recipe for my Triple Chocolate Cookie Dough Desserts (which is baked, so just a gooey cookie), and you all LOVED it! I reckon that beauty can be made in a microwave as well, but there is quite a bit too it. There is a lot more cookie dough as well, so you would probably end up. You can cook Microwave Cookie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Cookie
- You need 1 tablespoon of melted butter (salted).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of peanut butter.
- Prepare 20 of chocolate chips.
- You need 3 tablespoons of flour.
Microwave the cookie in the mug. Check to see if the cookie is done. If it is, the cookie will look dry. Serve or eat the cookie immediately.
Microwave Cookie step by step
- Take a microwave safe bowl mix in butter, sugar, vanilla,egg yolk, flour and baking powder till it makes a thick cookie dough.
- Fold in the 10 chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 1 min on high heat till it looks spongy.
- Top with peanut butter and remainder of the chocolate chips.
- And enjoy warm!.
It doesn't have to be large, as the cookie doesn't rise like microwave cakes do, if at all. Now, a microwave cookie is not going to have a crispy browned exterior like a baked cookie, so don't expect it to be exactly the same as your mom's famous recipe. But what it does have is ooey, gooey, melty chocolate chips. And this microwave cookie dough can be ready in a minute. Add in the sugar as well as the light brown sugar and stir to combine.