Red Velvet Cookies. Our Easy Oreo Truffles recipe is perfect for entertaining. Great Tasting Cookie Recipes for All to Enjoy. Baking Cookies with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious.
Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. I love the hint of cocoa and vibrant red color. Plus, I think anything red velvet looks impressive on a cookie tray. You can have Red Velvet Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cookies
- You need 1 Box (15.25 oz) of Red Velvet cake mix (I like the mix w/pudding).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of Large eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 Cup of white chocolate chips.
So this year for Valentine's Day, I wanted to find the perfect recipe for red velvet cookies. After a lot of experimenting, I can safely say that these are the best red. Red velvet cake mix cookies are the best and so easy! Whenever we want a sweet treat, we make these cookies because it literally takes minutes.
Red Velvet Cookies step by step
- Combine cake mix, oil, & eggs. Mix well..
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 mins.
- Roll in balls, about 2 tbsp. Arrange on baking sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake at 350 for about 13 mins each or until crisp around edges..
We all can be enjoying these cookies in hardly any time at all. If you like red velvet recipes, you will go crazy over these delicious cookies. They are so light and fluffy. Make cheesecake filling: Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and salt in a small bowl. Bake in batches, keeping the unbaked cookies on the sheet in the fridge while the rest are baking.