Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour]. Find Deals on Brownie Cookies in Snack Food on Amazon. These Brownie Crinkle Cookies are crispy with a slightly fudgy brownie-like interior. With sea salt, these have an amazing balance of textures and flavours!
These brownie mix crinkle cookies — some people call them "crackle" cookies — have to be the easiest things I've ever baked. This recipe simplifies the crinkle/crackle process by using a boxed brownie mix, which means I save time and I know they're going to be perfect. In a large bowl, beat brownie mix, flour, egg, water and oil until well blended. You can cook Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour]
- It’s 28 g (2 tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- You need 140 g (5 oz) of semi-sweet chocolate.
- Prepare 100 g (1/2 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of medium-size egg (about 48 g without shell).
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 13 g (2 tbsp) of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking powder, sifted.
- It’s 10 ml (2 tsp) of milk.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt, optional.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are soft melt in your mouth chocolate brownie like cookies. You could also be using a too high temperature when baking the cookies, making the fat melt quicker. The Best No Flour Cookies Recipes on Yummly Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl, and whisk to combine.
Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] instructions
- Melt butter and chocolate over a double-boiler. Using a silicone spatula, mix until thoroughly combined. Then remove from double-boiler and set aside to slightly cool..
- Beat egg and sugar with a mixer for about 2 minutes..
- Add the melted chocolate. Beat again until well combined..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Then switch to a silicone spatula and mix thoroughly. If your batter turns out runny, refrigerate until it gets stiffer for about 15 minutes..
- Portion the dough with a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop onto a tray lined with parchment paper. If you want to round the cookie, do it with a wet finger to avoid sticking..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F or 180°C for 12-15 minutes. Bake for 12 minutes if you want softer cookies. Bake longer if you want them crispier..
- Let cool completely on the tray before serving..
Flourless Chocolate Crinkle Cookies contain no flour and no nuts of any kind! Potato starch and cocoa powder give these cookies structure. Vegetable oil, eggs, and sugar keep the Chocolate Crinkle Cookies moist and chewy. As an extra bonus, these cookies travel well in hot weather military care packages. When I'm in the mood for chocolate, I'm in the mood for Chocolate.