Steam Egg Dessert. Chinese Steamed Egg (also known as Chinese Steamed Egg Custard) is a healthy breakfast. Learn how steam eggs Chinese style, as well as useful tips and tricks. The best way to hard cook eggs?
Our Chinese steamed egg recipe is so easy to make at home and so elegant. Ideally sized for a kids' snack but worldly enough for a dinner party. Because steamed egg is easier to absorb and do not need too much chew. You can have Steam Egg Dessert using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steam Egg Dessert
- Prepare of Dessert.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Full cream milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Sugar.
Place a steamer insert into a pot and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to just below a boil. Immediately transfer eggs to a bowl of ice water until cool enough to handle. The Best Steamed Desserts Recipes on Yummly
Steam Egg Dessert step by step
- Boil water in a pot, make sure water level is half way of the bowl your using.
- Crack egg and add sugar in the bowl then whisk until sugar is combined with egg.
- Pour in milk and whisk, make sure to whisk slowly cause we don't want bubbles.
- put in the center of the boiling water and cover bowl with plate.
- Put pot lid on and turn down the heat to medium level. Steam for 15min exact(guarantee Perfection). Take out and ENJOY!!!.
Strawberry Cheesecake Pretzel Dessert, Banana-apricot Dessert Crepes, Hot Fudge Brownie Dessert. Add the beaten egg to a ramekin and sprinkle in a pinch of salt. While slowly stirring with a fork, pour in the remaining water. Red Bean Paste with Lily Bulb. for any Cold Dessert. Chinese Steamed Eggs is one of those dishes that you can find in almost every home in Hong Kong.