Egg Yolk Peanut Butter Cookies. Very good cookies with just a little tweaking. Welcome to the latest edition of "Waste Not," a series dedicated to reducing food waste You're usually better off just making a batch of egg yolk cookies and freezing the cookies instead. Egg yolk. a ramekin or small baking dish.
Place in the oven and bake for ten minutes, or until just turning golden-brown. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and allow to cool for ten minutes. Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball. You can have Egg Yolk Peanut Butter Cookies using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Yolk Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Butter + Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s of Batter.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 of egg white.
- You need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
If you want slightly more flavorful cookies, you can add things like vanilla. Add eggs, yolks and vanilla and whisk until the mixture is smooth. Gently whisk in sugar then flour and salt. Before Josh and I got married I lived in an apartment by myself for a year or so.
Egg Yolk Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 300°F..
- Cream together margarine, 1/4 cup PB, and two sugars. (Use a fork).
- Add egg yolks, 1 cup PB, and vanilla. Mix well..
- Sift in flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just incorporated. (Will be crumbly).
- Form into patties and place 2 cm apart on a parchment lined tray; they don't spread much. Press a cross hatch pattern into the cookies carefully, or they'll crumble..
- Bake for 15 minutes..
It was definitely a learning experience because I had to get used to cooking for. It will have a slightly different flavor, but the banana mostly adds sweetness when replacing the egg. Stir in baking soda and flour and remaining ingredients. When the egg yolk is well blended, add the other egg and the vanilla and continue beating until well combined. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.