momma's Super easy white chocolate cheesecake brownies. Making rich, creamy cheesecake is easier than you think. Make Lasting Memories with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David. I spread a rounded teaspoon of the brownie mix on the bottom, then spread out the cheesecake mix evenly amongst the cups, then topped with remaining brownie mix and swirled the tops a bit with a knife.
What my kids love most is brownies. So I married them and made these! The best quick and easy chocolate cheesecake brownies recipe, homemade from scratch with simple ingredients. You can have momma's Super easy white chocolate cheesecake brownies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of momma's Super easy white chocolate cheesecake brownies
- It’s 1 box of duncan hines snack size brownie mix (or use half of your favorite mix).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 5 oz of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
Soft, moist, fudgy, creamy, with swirls of cream cheese. This dessert is a cross between my super popular Fudgy Brownies with Crackly Tops and my incredible New York Cheesecake Recipe (No Water Bath). The center of the cheesecake should still be little jiggly. Fudgy, gooey white chocolate brownies are heaven in brownie form.
momma's Super easy white chocolate cheesecake brownies instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- mix brownie mix, one egg, 2 tablespoons water, one oz white chocolate chips, and 1/4 cup oil.
- spray 8×8 baking pan with non stick spray.
- pour brownie batter into baking pan. set aside.
- in new mixing bowl blend cream cheese, sugar, and one egg yolk until smooth.
- in double boiler melt 4 ozs of white chocolate chips.
- blend melted chocolate into cheesecake batter until smooth.
- drop 4 even sized globs of cheesecake batter into the corners of the pan.
- take a knife, stick it into cheesecake blobs and drag it through the brownie batter making a "marbled" look.
- put on center track and bake about 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
It's an easy, one bowl brownie recipe with the most delicious white chocolate flavor. These white chocolate brownies are probably the ultimate dessert if you love white chocolate. They're fudgy, gooey and like biting into a piece of white chocolate in brownie form. We load ours up with white chocolate too and it's an amazingly quick dessert that's cheap to make and you can whip together when guests are coming over. Cake mix brownies are the best!