Sharon "S" Lemon And Cinnamon Cookies. Sharon "S" Lemon And Cinnamon Cookies Thanks to my neighbor Sharon for this recipe. I shaped the cookies into the initials of those I planned to gift them. Beat the egg whites and salt until soft peaks form.
Today I want to share my easy cinnamon cookie recipe with you. If I want to eat a delicious crunchy cookie with cinnamon flavor, this is the cookie I make: easy cinnamon shortbread cookies. Best ever chocolate chip cookies (with a secret ingredient for more flavour!) and aged dough to make for a crisp cookie with a chewy middle. You can cook Sharon "S" Lemon And Cinnamon Cookies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sharon "S" Lemon And Cinnamon Cookies
- Prepare 5 of Egg yolks (save whites).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 lb of Softened butter.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of Sifted flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon (grated rind and juice).
- You need of egg white mix.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
They're incredibly easy to make as you can mix the dough by hand! And of course, they contain loads of chocolate chunks which melt into puddles for gooey perfection. Pumpkin Pie Dip with Ginger snap cookies is the perfect combination. In fact, for me, it won me a recipe contest.
Sharon "S" Lemon And Cinnamon Cookies instructions
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat 5 minutes with mixer.
- Add flour, baking powder, lemon juice, and lemon rind – mix well.
- Chill until dough is easily handled (if baking in batches chill dough on/off so it will be easily handled).
- For egg white mix: beat egg whites, sugar, and cinnamon until frothy.
- Pinch small piece of dough, roll into stick, and shape into "S".
- Place on un-greased sheet.
- Brush with egg white mix.
- Bake at 375?F for about 12 minutes (don't let them get too brown on the bottom.
- Cool on wire rack (be gentle as the cookies are delicate).
First off, I had been using this pumpkin dip for a few years, it tastes like pumpkin pie, but better, because it has cream cheese inside. Cheese Straws, Lemon Cookies, Key Lime Cookies Gourmet Shortbread Cookies and more. Check in our menu tab for our Family Meals Delivery Option. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the sweet potato mixture and beat until blended.