Sunshine toffee bars. Find Deals on Toffee Bars in Chocolate on Amazon. My family went through our half in a month and a half!! They are great in lunches or after school snacks.
EASY and perfect for holiday parties, gift-giving, or cookie exchanges!! I don't know anyone who doesn't love toffee and this toffee is irresistible, addictive, and it melts in your mouth, hence the recipe title. It's perfect for the holiday season […] Top sunshine energy bars recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com.. can also add raisins,nuts,or other dried fruit to these but best not to during summer months as it shortens shelf life. You can have Sunshine toffee bars using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sunshine toffee bars
- It’s 1 cup of ap flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 large of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heaths bits (english toffee bits).
Toffee chips are good,can also use chocolate or other flavored chips. The toffee is slightly salty, playing up the salty-and-sweet aspect. This recipe for graham cracker toffee bars is a spinoff on that but uses graham crackers instead of saltine crackers. Delicious frozen snacks made with real, honest ingredients.
Sunshine toffee bars step by step
- Preheat oven on 350°and bake on 350°.
- Mix flour, salt and sugar together, add butter, working the butter into the flour mixtrue. Until it crumbled,.
- Add the egg yolk and vanilla, mix well, add pecans and heath bits, mix all together well..
- In a 10×13 greased pan, spread the mixture evenly in the pan..
- Bake for 30 minutes, when done, take out of the oven,and let cool then cut ur bars out …enjoy.
Check out our selection of frozen fruit bars & frozen yogurt bars. Curl up with a hot cup of coffee and one of these treats. The golden topping and flaky crust give way to the heartwarming taste of old-fashioned pecan pie. —Dianna Croskey, Gibsonia, Pennsylvania. Your guests will be delighted with my bars. They are packed with nuts and dried fruit.