Thanksgiving Pumpkin Cheesecake Spectacular. This delicious cheesecake tastes very close to pumpkin pie with a whipped topping, for a perfect dessert around the Thanksgiving holiday! Turn off the oven, leaving cake inside. I made this recipe from a different website for Thanksgiving dinner today and it omitted the pumpkin layer.
Cranberries deserve a place on the Thanksgiving dessert table too. Make the cheesecake batter: In a medium bowl, whisk the cheesecake ingredients until smooth. Pour over the brownies, then, using a knife or spatula, lightly swirl the cheesecake batter into the brownie. You can cook Thanksgiving Pumpkin Cheesecake Spectacular using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Pumpkin Cheesecake Spectacular
- Prepare of Graham Cracker Crust.
- You need 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of crushed Graham Crackers.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s of Pumpkin Mix.
- You need 1 can of Pumpkin Puree (15 oz).
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground mace.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need of 1 Cream Cheese Mix, part 1.
- It’s 3 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s of 2 Cream Cheese Mix, part 2.
- You need 1 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of 3 Cream Cheese Mix, part 3.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lemon extract.
- It’s of Whipped Cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 8 of heavy whipping cream (1 cup).
From to-die-for pumpkin cheesecake to tried-and-true apple—guests won't be able to resist these Thanksgiving sweets. A cross between a fudge pie and pecan pie, this is all the This cake is the perfect ending to a meal—from the deep red cranberry topping to the velvety smooth comforting bites. This Pumpkin Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for fall & Thanksgiving. I have to give my husband credit for this cheesecake.
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Cheesecake Spectacular step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F For (175 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crust in a medium mixing bowl. Firmly press mixture into one greased 9 inch springform pan or 8×8 inch glass pan..
- Combine pumpkin mix in medium bowl and set aside..
- Cream cheese mix part 1: Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar and mix well..
- Cream cheese mix part 2: Add whole egg, egg yolk and heavy whipping cream to cream cheese mixture. Beat well.
- Cream cheese mix part 3: Add vanilla, lemon extract and corn starch to cream cheese mixture. Beat until smooth..
- Add pumpkin mixture to cream cheese mixture. Mix well..
- Pour mixture into pan over graham cracker crust..
- Bake at 350°F For (175 degrees C) for 50-55 minutes. Adding in a pan of water while baking can help stop it from cracking. Do not over bake. Center maybe liquidy but if sides are done it will firm up as it cools. Let cheesecake cool on wire rack, then refrigerate..
- Combine vanilla, sugar and remaining half pint of heavy whipping cream in a deep mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer and beat mixture until light and fluffy. Add a dollop on the side of each plate when serving..
One Thanksgiving, I was eating pumpkin pie and decided to have some cranberry sauce with it. I loved the combination so much, I experimented and came up with a two-tone cheesecake that has a ruby-red. A Thanksgiving feast isn't complete without a piece of pumpkin pie, and if you're vegan or lactose intolerant, this is one dessert you don't have to go. This vegan pumpkin cheesecake is the ideal blend between pumpkin pie and creamy cheesecake, but totally dairy-free! This vegan Thanksgiving dessert is spiced just right: not too much pumpkin pie spice and not too little.