This is it! Japanese Souffle Cheesecake. Soufflé Cheesecake originated in Japan and is widely known as Japanese Cheesecake or Japanese Cotton Cheesecake outside of Japan. Having just made this cheesecake, it is certainly light and fluffy, though it seems to be lacking some punch taste wise, anything you can recommend to bring out. This soufflé like Japanese cheesecake is best to serve when it is chilled!
Note. • Don't use a removable-base tin for this cheesecake. It isn't necessary and it can allow the bain-marie water to seep into the cake, leaving you with a soggy base. Cotton Cheesecake / Japanese Cheesecake is the perfect combination of sponge cake and cheesecake. You can have This is it! Japanese Souffle Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of This is it! Japanese Souffle Cheesecake
- You need 3 1/2 Tbsp of unsalted butter (50g).
- You need 4 oz. of sliced cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 3 of Eggs, separate yolk and white.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of cake flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar (90 g).
- You need to taste of Vanilla extract.
This easy recipe with video has lots of tips It's the perfect combination of sponge cake and cheesecake in both taste and texture. What I love about this scrumptious cake is it's not overly. Japanese cotton cheesecake recipe – a detailed video tutorial with tips and tricks to help you make To sum up, JCC features both Chiffon cake's and Cheesecake's characteristics: it is smoothly soft My last note is about the ingredients for the cake. I did try many versions of this cheesecake and.
This is it! Japanese Souffle Cheesecake instructions
- ＊Tips＊ :Place the parchment paper on a round 7 inch cake pan. :Sift the flour. :Preheat oven to 320F (160C). :Prepare boiling water for the water bath. :Dry all baking tools. :Measure all ingredients before starting..
- Melt the cheese in milk. Turn off the heat, add butter and honey, then stir till melted. Set aside..
- Beat egg white with electric mixer till its a dense foam. Beat 3 min at high speed, add sugar, then 45 sec at low to medium speed..
- Add yolk into cheese mixture a third at time. Mix well..
- Add the flour into the cheese mixture until well mixed. Add vanilla oil to taste..
- Mix the meringue into the cheese mixture a third at a time..
- Pour into the cake pan, lift and drop the pan on the counter to pop the air bubbles (don't splash!)..
- Bake in a water bath for 20 min. Reduce the heat to 280F (140C), and bake it another 40min. If the top starts to brown, cover with aluminum foil..
- Cool down in the oven for 30 min. then remove from the pan, if it is touchable..
- If using apricot jam, mix 1 tsp jam and 1 tsp warm water. Brush it over the top. Or you may sprinkle with powdered sugar. Please leave the cheese cake in the refrigerator at least for a day..
- Yummmm! Silky smooth! Enjoy (o´∀｀o).
Japanese Souffle Cheesecake – Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. This Japanese Baked Cheesecake is super simple to make and is so deliciously rich and creamy, you'll be fighting with everyone over the last slice! The reason we would make the long drive to this hotel is because it had the BEST Japanese baked cheesecake we had ever had; the hotel was even. Part souffle, part cheesecake, this is what makes the Japanese Cotton Soft Cheesecake the perfect dessert. The paper should go up above the rim, since this cake will soufflé slightly as it bakes.