AMIEs Margarine CHEESEcake. Get out the springform pan—and get ready to impress your guests! Our most trusted Oreo Cheesecake With Margarine recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.
Strawberry Cheesecake Pretzel Dessert, Banana-apricot Dessert Crepes, Hot Fudge Brownie Dessert. The experts in the Kraft Kitchens have created hundreds of cheesecake recipes over the years. Michele McAdoo shares some of their secrets for cheesecake success. You can cook AMIEs Margarine CHEESEcake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Margarine CHEESEcake
- It’s 250 grams of cream cheese (philadelphia).
- Prepare 60 grams of cake flour.
- It’s 20 grams of cornstarch.
- Prepare 150 grams of fine sifted sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of fresh milk.
- Prepare 60 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 6 of egg yolks.
- It’s 6 of egg whites.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 50 grams of dairy-free margarine (soya or sunflower) or just a normal margarine.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
Le cheesecake doit être ferme mais très légèrement "tremblant" au centre. Mettre au frigo et servir bien frais. On pourra recouvrir le cheesecake d'une sauce aux fruits rouges. French-style cheesecake tends to have a more brash flavor than its New York cousin due to the type of cheese used.
AMIEs Margarine CHEESEcake instructions
- Heat the oven to 160°C. Oil and line a 9 in round cake tin (bottom and sides) with baking or parchment paper..
- Melt butter, milk and cream cheese over a double boiler. Beat the egg yolks and lemon juice together..
- Meanwhile sift together the cake flour, cornstarch and salt and mix well. Mix together all the mixtures – cream cheese, egg yolks and dry ingredients..
- Whisk egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy. Add the sugar and beat until soft peaks form..
- Spoon one third of egg white mixture into the cheese and egg yolk mixture at a time. Fold gently..
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake in a water bath for 60- 70 minutes or until well risen and firm to touch. Leave the cake to cool down in the oven with the door open for 1 hour..
- Transfer into the serving dish and rub in the margarine on top and sides of the cake. Dash with the icing sugar, if desired..
- Refrigerate the cake for at least 6 hour. Overnight is the best..
Margarine may be vegan or have some dairy ingredients. While margarine is not dairy-based, many types contain trace amounts of animal products, usually in the form of whey or lactose. Creating margarine generally requires salt, emulsifiers, lecithin, flavouring, colouring agent, water/skim milk and a plant based oil, such as sunflower, olive, palm or corn oil. To start preparing the cheesecake, I first beated the cream cheese only until it was light and fluffy I plan on substituting the mentioned dairy ingredients instead with: margarine for the crust, lactose free. This restaurant inspired savory spinach artichoke cheesecake is the perfect party appetizer!