Vanilla Sugar Cookies. If You Are Looking for One of the Largest Selections of Low Carb Breads, We're Here. Add flour mixture and mix at low speed until dough just comes together. Knead a couple of times just until smooth, then pat into a flat disk, wrap in plastic and chill until firm enough to roll.
Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Vanilla Sugar Cookies – these basic cookies are a must for Christmas or other festive event, such as birthday or anniversary. Make them festive by adding sprinkles! You can have Vanilla Sugar Cookies using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sugar Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 45 gr of melted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Also, read my note below for how to make sure that these vanilla sugar cookies have a perfect texture and are not dry. Inspired by one of my favorite candle fragrances (Tangerine Vanilla by Yankee Candle), I recently created these delicious tangerine vanilla sugar cookies! They're crispy on the edges, chewy in the center, and full of citrus flavor. I've been on quite the citrus kick lately!
Vanilla Sugar Cookies step by step
- In a small bowl, whisk the melted butter and the sugar together..
- Add in vanilla essence and egg yolk into the butter mixture and mix until the ingredients are well combined and creamy..
- In another bowl, sift in the all purpose flour and baking soda..
- Whisk both ingredients well and then pour the flour mixture over the wet ingredients..
- Mix and fold the ingredients until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined..
- Scoop the dough into small portions, depending on how many cookies you want [I make 5 cookies]. Since the dough will spread a lot, try to leave at least 3 inches between each scoop of the dough..
- Bake for about 12-16 minutes..
- Cool it on the rack for about 10-15 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Vanilla is obviously the most important flavor in these cookies, but we suggest nutmeg and almond extract, as well. Nutmeg will give the cookies a distinctive, old-fashioned "sugar cookie taste." And we feel a small amount of almond highlights vanilla's flavor without adding any flavor of its own. Do not skimp on this step or the cookies will be very dense. Add eggs one at a time slowly, mixing each well until incorporated. If desired, add a few drops of food coloring.