Christmas Ornament Spice Cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Huge Selection of Personalized Christmas Ornaments. Using cookie cutters, cut dough out in desired shapes.
Add this pretty cookie press ornament to a gift tin of cookies for a friend. Use a hot glue gun to apply embellishments. Add jump rings (made for jewelry crafting) to connect the beads to one another. You can cook Christmas Ornament Spice Cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Ornament Spice Cookies
- It’s 150 g of flour.
- It’s 50 g of butter or margarine.
- It’s 40 g of sugar.
- It’s 20 g of honey.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of spices of your choice.
- You need of icing and sprinkles.
Loop colorful ribbon through the top to hang it on the tree. See more ideas about Tin ornaments, Christmas ornaments, Christmas diy. Christmas Ornament Felt Embroidery Kit Penny Rug Trees. See more ideas about Ornament cookies, Christmas cookies decorated, Christmas cookies.
Christmas Ornament Spice Cookies step by step
- Beat the egg yolk and sugar..
- Microwave the butter/margarine for about 30 seconds. Then mix with the honey and pour in the mixture 1..
- Add the flour and spice and knead well. Let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Cut out (remember to make a hole for a thread) and bake in the oven preheated at 170 C for about 15 minutes..
- You can also decorate with icing and sprinkles..
Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Peel off top sheet of plastic wrap. Make a hole at top of ornament with drinking straw or skewer. Beat in the honey, egg and vanilla. Gradually add the flour and salt.