Cookies for Two. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. The edges get perfectly crisp but the inside is still chewy and soft. Ingredients. ½ cup flour; Small batch cookies recipes for baking for two.
Blondies recipe featuring a hearty dose of brown sugar, made entirely in one bowl—no mixer required! You can find a recipe for a small batch or a big batch of blondies below. This chocolate chip cookies for two recipe makes just four perfect chocolate chip cookies, with a crunchy outside, chewy and soft middle and loaded with chocolate chips. You can cook Cookies for Two using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookies for Two
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 each of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chocolate chips.
This is the perfect treat when you need a little something sweet! Pin these chocolate chip cookies for two for later. Option two is for all the chocoholics out there, a Triple Chocolate Cookie. A little cocoa powder in the dough turns the cookie base chocolate, and to offset its slightly bitter richness, you add two different types of chocolate chips, semi-sweet and bright and creamy white chocolate.
Cookies for Two instructions
- Melt butter..
- Mix in: sugar, salt, and vanilla extract..
- Add egg yolk..
- Add flour and baking. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Place on baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350..
Bring to room temperature before serving. The cookies will be perfectly soft like the picture above! Now that's my kind of cookie. Easy Chocolate Chip Microwave Cookies for Two! Recently I shared my recipe for my Triple Chocolate Cookie Dough Desserts (which is baked, so just a gooey cookie), and you all LOVED it!