Smarties Cookies 🍪 (aka M&M cookies). Great recipe for Smarties Cookies 🍪 (aka M&M cookies). M&M or Smarties are always kids favourites. I wanted to post a kids recipe for Children's Day and here you go with M&M Cookies/Smarties Cookies.
Cream together margarine and both sugars until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring well after each addition. Beat in flour, baking powder, and salt. You can have Smarties Cookies 🍪 (aka M&M cookies) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smarties Cookies 🍪 (aka M&M cookies)
- It’s 260 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 170 g of butter (soft or melted).
- You need 130 g of white sugar.
- Prepare 140 g of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of large egg yolk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 200 g of smarties candies (or M&M's).
Nem opskrift på lækre cookies med smarties eller M&Ms, hvad end du kalder dem. De er super lette at lave og så er de super sprøde og lækre. Småkager med smarties er et hyggeligt lille projekt, som både kan bages i hverdagen, weekenden eller til jul. Det er nemlig også en nem julesmåkage.
Smarties Cookies 🍪 (aka M&M cookies) instructions
- Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl until combined..
- Beat the butter, white sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the egg, egg yolk and once combined mix in the vanilla extract..
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet one, and beat only until combined. Once a smooth consistency is reached, roll them into balls ~1 inch wide, and place on parchment lined baking sheet. (If the dough is sticking to your hands, add some flour to your palms, also you can refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes to firm it a little if it's too soft).
- Place smarties/ M&Ms liberally on top of each cookie, flattening them as you push the chocolate in..
- Bake for ~15 minutes at 175 C (350F). The edges will start to go brown once they're ready. After removing from the oven, allow to cool on the pan for 1-2 minutes before moving to a wire rack..
- Enjoy with coffee or tea!.
Gently press down to flatten slightly. Press seven Smarties into the top of each cookie. This recipe was handed down in my family. The best chocolate chips for this recipe are High quality milk chocolate. Or you can stay true to the recipe and use Smarties or M&Ms as well.