Pineapple Bars. Add in flour, baking soda and salt. These Easy to Make Pineapple Bars with quickly become a family favorite! Made with just a few ingredients they pack a big pineapple taste!
The Best Pineapple Bars Recipes on Yummly Four Layer Oatmeal Bars, Sweet Pineapple Bar – Honey Glazed Pineapple Halwa, Lemon Bars. Which kind of bars are you looking for? You can have Pineapple Bars using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Bars
- You need 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 C of flour.
- It’s 1 C of butter, cold, cut up.
- It’s 1 1/2 C of crushed pineapple.
- You need 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 C of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
These pineapple bars are such a treat! Take the extra time and use half a fresh pineapple, it is well worth it!! If you enjoyed this video please help us. These Pineapple Coconut Bars are the perfect tropical dessert recipe.
Pineapple Bars instructions
- Mix sugar, flour and butter in food processor or with pastry cutter and press into a 9"x13" baking pan. Bake 15 min at 350°.
- Boil pineapple, lemon juice, sugar, cornstarch, and egg yolks and spread over crust..
- Beat 3 or 4 egg whites with 3/4 C sugar to soft peaks. Spread over pineapple mixture. Bake slowly until brown. (20-25 min).
Tasty pineapple coconut bars with cream cheese. Pineapple Bars – Pretty Providence These Pineapple Bars are so light delicious. Our favorite pineapple dessert, this is the perfect thing to make to use a can of crushed pineapple! Pineapple Bars's popular Pineapple Bars trends in Home & Garden, Jewelry & Accessories, Lights & Lighting, Home Appliances with Pineapple Bars and Pineapple Bars. Let me tell you, this was not an easy recipe to.