Peanut butter oatmeal chip cookie. This cookie dough is adapted from my oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. The two doughs swirled together create a marbled. They are one of my favorite cookies.
I just want all of you to know at the outset of this post that if you've ever hidden your little self away to eat a cookie so delicious it brings you to tears just so that. Between these oatmeal raisin cookies and these apple oatmeal cookies, I think it's safe to say that you all love oatmeal cookies. I can't say that I blame you either because I love a good oatmeal cookie too. You can cook Peanut butter oatmeal chip cookie using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter oatmeal chip cookie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 of egg plus 1 yolk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of quick oats.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of & 1/4 cup flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of mini reeces pieces.
PB oatmeal chocolate chip cookies were my favorite as a kid! My mom had this old recipe binder-like thing (more like a photo album with index cards and magazine clippings), and I always flipped through that until I. Find more holiday cookie recipes on marthastewart.com. Add oat mixture, and mix until just combined.
Peanut butter oatmeal chip cookie step by step
- Heat butter and peanut butter in microwave for about 1 min then open stir and add to stand mixer.
- Waiting few minutes to let cool add sugars vanilla eggs and mix then add in your oats and mix together.
- Sift flour and baking soda in mixture and mix then add chocolate chips and reeces and mix together and refridgerate for about a hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Using tablespoon gran some dough in your hands and roll small ball and place on cookie sheet leaving inch inbetween each cookie and then bake for 12 minute.
- Remove from cookie sheet on to cooling wrack and repeat steps until batter is finish…place cookie dough in fridge each time while waiting for batches…once cool enjoy…depending on size of cookie makes 40-65 cookies.
Mix in peanuts and chocolate chips. We love how soft they are and they're super easy and quick too. Please check your entries and try again. I mean I think it's safe to say that I've pretty much covered the cookie realm. I love a good chewy cookie.