Blueberry Cheesecake Bites. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. These Easy Blueberry "Cheesecake" Bites take less than a minute each to make, and are the perfect sweet snack or dessert. The creamy and smooth center contrasts the crust for a delicious treat.
Keto Recipe: Mini Blueberry Cheesecake Bites For a quick keto snack, bake these Keto Mini Cheesecakes. Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes are quick and easy. You can cook Blueberry Cheesecake Bites using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
- Prepare 2 of tubes crescent rolls (dough or rolls).
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 2 (8 oz.) of packages cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries (frozen or fresh).
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Maybe a full-sized cheesecake sounds a bit intimidating, but mini cheesecakes couldn't be easier! Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes come together quickly, they don't require a water bath, and there's a topping of blueberry jam to cover up any potential cracks or sinking. Ingredients in these Keto Low-Carb Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bites: This recipe includes a keto lemon cheesecake and a lemon cookie, pecan crust. I topped the cheesecakes with a blueberry compote topping that I made with four ingredients and unflavored collagen peptides.
Blueberry Cheesecake Bites step by step
- Bring cream cheese to room temp. Also thaw blueberries if using frozen.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 9 X 13 cake pan.
- Unroll one roll of crescent dough and spread in bottom of cake pan (bottom crust).
- Put the filling ingredients, EXCEPT the blueberries, into a mixing bowl.
- Using a mixer, mix until smooth and creamy.
- As evenly as possible spread the cheese mixture onto the crescent dough in the cake pan.
- Evenly spread the blueberries on top of the cheese mixture.
- Spread the second tube of dough on top of the blueberries (top crust). If it doesn't cover completely, that is OK, it is hard to get it 100% to the sides. Just don't mess up the filling.
- Mix topping sugar and cinnamon together really well..
- Mix egg whites until frothy (you are not looking for peaks or anything like that).
- Spread egg white on top of top crust.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture evenly on top of egg white/crust.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool in Cake pan. Then after it is room temp., cool in refrigerator. Slice into squares once it is completely cold, for best results in slicing..
Beat in the mascarpone until just blended. Get ahead, and bake the cheesecakes in advance. After baking, they'll freeze up to one month. Thaw and top with preserves and fruit before serving. The cheesecake stays extra-creamy and has the perfect tartness to it that will have you saying, "just one more bite," another thousand times.