Kawaii Bear Cookies. The contents are in Korean which you might can't read them, like me. Anyway you can make the cookie dough the same as any sugar cookies. Sale ends in: h. m. s.
The recipe is available on Maa Tamagosan's blog, a French-trained Japanese cook, who made these cute little things. We have reproduced the recipe here for you. Recipe for Kawaii Teddy Bear Cookies. You can cook Kawaii Bear Cookies using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kawaii Bear Cookies
- Prepare 125 gr of Butter.
- Prepare 125 gr of Margarin.
- It’s 50 gr of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large egg yolks.
- You need 350 gr of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare of additional ingredients :.
- You need of icing black,pink and light green.
- You need of chocolate chip(for nose and ears).
- You need of white sesame seeds(for eyes).
- It’s of chocolate sprinkles(for eyes).
- You need of bear cookie cutter.
- You need of cotton bud.
Do not use all of the cookie dough. Then you'll use Nilla Wafers, m&ms, candy eyes and mini Oreos to decorate the cookies to make them look like these cute bears! These cookies would be adorable to. Prepare cookies according to recipe's/instant mix's directions.
Kawaii Bear Cookies step by step
- Beat butter+margarin+icing sugar +egg yolks until combined then add sifted flour and milk powder,stir with spatula to combined..
- With bear cookie cutter,cut the dough and stick the chocolate chip on the nose and the ears(can be for eyes too), just be creative =).
- Preheat oven to 320°F, Bake about 20-25 minutes.
Related: If you like polar bear Oreos, be sure to check out our Valentine's Teddy Bear Oreos too! These teddy bear cookies are SO CUTE and they taste amazing!! It looks like they are hugging the almond! They're simple to make and completely adorable! If you're looking for more delicious nut recipes, check out our recipe for the easiest candied pecans.