Soft Japanese Cheese Cake. Japanese Cheesecake has the tangy, creamy flavor of cheesecake, with the moist, cotton-soft texture of soufflé. It's a match made in heaven. Cotton soft, light, fluffy and the best Japanese cheesecake.
Cotton Cheesecake / Japanese Cheesecake is the perfect combination of sponge cake and cheesecake. This easy recipe with video has lots of tips and tricks. Have you tried Japanese cheesecake before? You can cook Soft Japanese Cheese Cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft Japanese Cheese Cake
- It’s 250 gram of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 6 of egg yolks.
- It’s 60 gram of unsalted butter.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon zest(optional).
- Prepare 60 gram of cake flour.
- You need 20 gram of corn starch.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Meringue.
- Prepare 6 of egg whites.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It’s 140 gram of castor sugar.
Japanese cheesecake is pillowy soft, with That is why is called soufflé cheesecake in Japan. It involves (a) beating the egg. Try this Japanese Cheesecake / cotton cheesecake recipe for a pillowy soft, light & heavenly cheesecake you will ever make. Baking time may vary depending on the type and accuracy of your oven.
Soft Japanese Cheese Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Melt cream cheese, butter and milk over a double boiler. Cool the mixture. Fold in the flour, the cornflour, egg yolks, lemon juice and mix well..
- Whisk egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy. Add in the sugar and whisk until stiff peaks form..
- Add the cheese mixture to the egg white mixture and mix well. Pour into a 8-inch non-stick cake pan (or line a baking sheet with parchment paper). Drop pan against countertop to release trapped bubbles.
- Bake cheesecake in a water bath for 1 hours or until set and golden brown in preheat oven then turn off the heat and let the cheese cake stay in oven for about 15minutes..
- Ready to eat or store in a fridge after cool down. enjoy!.
If you want to succeed baking this recipe, I suggest you buy yourself a thermometer to place in the oven. Fluffy Jiggly Japanese Cheesecake. featured in American Vs. Get ready to whip a lot of egg whites to create this exciting jiggly texture as well as layer in flavors like cream cheese. This is a very soft and light cheesecake, not heavy and dense like New York cheesecakes. Cotton Soft Japanese Cheesecake : Japanese Cotton Cheesecake （日式轻乳酪蛋糕）is a delicate and moist cake.