Annie Hall's Butter Cookies. Add egg yolks & vanilla and mix well. Add egg yolks and vanilla and mix well. Remove cookies from cookie sheet while still warm and cool on sheets of waxed paper.
This cookie recipe is one that I go to when I need to plan ahead for holiday parties. It's simple, can be frozen and pulled out and baked up in a pinch. Also it's so versatile that this one recipe can create a variety of cookies to impress your friends and family. You can cook Annie Hall's Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Annie Hall's Butter Cookies
- Prepare 2 cups of butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 4 of egg yolks.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 4 1/2 cups of white flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
All the cookies in the photo above were made. Add egg yolks and vanilla and mix well. Remove cookies from cookie sheet while still warm and cool on sheets of waxed paper. Annie's Organic Cookie Bites, Chocolate Chip comes with three dozen pouches containing mini cookies.
Annie Hall's Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- With an electric mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until the mixture is all the same consistency. Add the vanilla and one egg yolk at a time until all combined..
- Sift flour and salt together, and beat into butter/sugar mixture until well-mixed. Divide dough in to two discs with wax or parchment paper in between.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes before rolling out.
- Roll out cookies to roughly 1/4 inch and cut with cookie cutters.
- Place cut-out cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 10-12 minutes – but DO NOT brown.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and cool on a baking rack. Decorate with cream cheese frosting!.
There are approximately six bite-sized pieces in each bag. You can enjoy them as a snack while watching television, or you can add a little Annie's chocolate chip cookie treat to your children's lunch sacks as you send them off for the day. Made with the goodness of Annie's, our refrigerated cookie dough brings scrumptious smiles for miles, but without all the bad stuff like artificial flavors, preservatives, hydrogenated oils or bleached flour. Head over to the refrigerated aisle and grab a pack of our bake-and-share dough. Treat yourself with Annie's delicious certified organic Grahams and Cookies.