Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie.
You can have Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 2 cup of chocolate chips (i use dark chocolate).
Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie instructions
- preheat oven to 325°F (165 degrees C) Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- sift together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- in a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until well blended..
- beat in the vanilla,egg and egg yolk until light and creamy..
- mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended.
- stir in chocolate chips by using a wooden spoon..
- drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. cookies should be about 3 inches apart..
- bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven or until the edges are slightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely..