Oreo Cheese cake Ice cream.
You can cook Oreo Cheese cake Ice cream using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cheese cake Ice cream
- Prepare 200 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 375 g of cheese cream.
- It’s 3 tbs of condensed vanilla milk.
- It’s 1 pack of oreo (10 cookies) crushed.
Oreo Cheese cake Ice cream step by step
- Make sure the cream cheese at room temperature before start.
- Get high speed blender or hand mixer/stand mixer. I use blender coz its easier.
- Add cheese cream, coconut milk, and condensed milk (or honey/maple syrup/any sweetener) and blend well until start to foam.
- Put the blend liquid to container and add crushed oreo and stir well (add shredded cheese to add more texture).
- Put in the frezzer at least 6 or 8 hours to firm up.
- After 6 hour ready to serve. 2 scoop ice cream add fruits and another crush oreo then its ready (that my prefference btw..lol) enjoooy.