Chocolate Chip Cookie. These are everything a chocolate chip cookie should be. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. Find the sweet chocolate chip cookie of your dreams.
This chocolate chip cookies recipe makes cookies which are soft and chewy in the centre. A recipe for just one big Chocolate Chip Cookie! Perfect for two (or for one, and you can save half for later), or it's a fun baking project to do with the kids! You can have Chocolate Chip Cookie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
It's perfectly soft and chewy, deliciously sweet. The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the. Freeze this chocolate chip cookie dough then simply slice and bake when you feel like making soft Once ready to use the cookie dough, remove from the freezer and allow to warm up enough to slice. I wanted to make a more festive version of chocolate chip cookies for the holidays.
Chocolate Chip Cookie step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper..
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside..
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended ..
- Beat in the vanilla, egg and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended..
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 15-17 minutes in the preheated oven or until the edge are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely..
Since my mom's thumbprints are what I look forward to most, I decided. Chewy Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe makes cookies that are the perfect blend of soft and chewy! Looking for something a bit faster and less labor-intensive? Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited.