Strawberry cheesecake. Hormone free The cheesecake is creamy and delicious and it's easy to make it look beautiful with those strawberry swirls. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. This Strawberry Cheesecake is a stunner!
Make this showstopping cheesecake for summer entertaining. The cheesecake has to bake for an hour and cool for an hour. This will be a great way to use summer berries! You can cook Strawberry cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake
- You need 100 grams of biscuits.
- Prepare 40 grams of melted butter.
- Prepare 500 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 150 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams of flour.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1/2 of vanilla pod.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 300 grams of sour cream.
- You need 500 grams of strawberries.
- Prepare 50 grams of sugar.
Make cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until combined. This Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is super easy to make, and it's a fail-proof dessert for a crowd! Smooth and creamy, it's topped with delicious strawberries and homemade strawberry sauce – the perfect summer recipe treat! If you love strawberry cheesecake but don't want to have to do any baking, be sure to try this easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe instead.
Strawberry cheesecake instructions
- Heat oven to 200ºC and line the base of a 20cm round springform tin with greaseproof paper..
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor. Tip it in a bowl and add melted butter and mix well..
- Pour biscuits into an even layer into the base of the cake tin and chill while you're making the filling..
- In a food processor pour cream cheese duringh 30 seconds until smooth..
- Then add ingredients one by one in order beating briefly between each one (sugar, flour, lemon zest, vanilla pod, eggs, egg yolks) Finish adding sour cream and beat it just enough to incorporate and pour it all in the tin..
- Bake at 200ºC for about 15 minutes and then lower temperature to 100ºC for 1h. Then leave the cake inside to cool at room temperature. Chill overnight..
- Make strawberry coulis (Cook 250g strawberries and 50g sugar until soft and blend it all to have a coulis.) and let it cool. Decorate the cake with some strawberries and por the coulis mover the chilled cake..
Put the digestive biscuits in a plastic food bag and crush to crumbs using a rolling pin. Mix thoroughly until the crumbs are completely coated. Few things are as indulgent as this strawberry cheesecake recipe, and when British strawberries are in season they make the perfect topping. The crunchy base acts as a contrast to the light, fluffy, creamy cheese above it – and best of all, it's incredible simple to put together. Cheesecake always needs a graham cracker crust!