No bake single serve cookie in a mug. Mix sugar, Hershey's cocoa and dry milk thoroughly in a small saucepan. Then stir constantly over medium/high heat. Drop by the spoonful onto wax.
More Single-Serve Desserts in a Mug: Gluten-Free Mug Brownie; Paleo Vanilla. These amazing recipes for single servings of oatmeal cookie in a mug are made in the microwave. In delicious chocolate chip, pumpkin, and gingerbread flavors the mug cookies also include gluten free, vegan, and refined sugar-free options. You can have No bake single serve cookie in a mug using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No bake single serve cookie in a mug
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of M&M s Minis.
This easy chocolate chip cookie in a mug is dangerously delicious. It's ready in no time, so easy to make, and you get a warm, "out of the oven" chocolate chip cookie in no time. For more single serving desserts, try these other favorites: Vanilla Mug Cake; Chocolate Mug Cake; Nutella Mug Cake; XXL Chocolate Chip Cookie for One A single serve, Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug for those times when you are craving a warm gooey, freshly baked cookie, but don't want to bake an entire batch. You can quite literally go from zero to cookie in minutes!
No bake single serve cookie in a mug instructions
- cream together butter and the egg yolk.
- mixed in the white sugar brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- once mixed add salt and 1 1/2 tablespoons of flour and mix.
- When cookie batter is mixed add the rest of the flour.
- after the cookie batter is well mixed add M&Ms to the batter. Mix and flatten dough in a microwave safe coffee cup..
- place coffee cup in microwave and cook for 45 to 75 seconds..
- The cookie may come out chewy, but that's how I prefer my cookie. you may adjust cook time to your liking..
Deep Dish Cookie in a Mug Haiku: "Five stars from daughter cute and easy recipe just a tad bit flawed." I thought the texture was much more like cake-in-a-mug but the taste was pretty good and it wasn't as messy as I expected (I thought it would stick to the mug and never come out.) Choose a microwave-safe mug/ramekin/small bowl. It doesn't have to be large, as the cookie doesn't rise like microwave cakes do, if at all. This easy eggless chocolate chip cookie recipe for one cookie means eating a single serving, warm chocolate chip cookie baked in a ramekin without being tempted by a whole dozen.. I'm not sure who Katie is, but the size of the mug will change the bake time and possibly the result. This single-serving cake is made in a coffee mug and 'baked' in the microwave.