Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. Big chocolate chunks promise chocolate in every single bite. Chocolate chip cookies are arguably America's favorite cookie (though we don't think there's actually much argument).
Download our free app to search, save and sort your favourite recipes and get inspiration on the go. These chocolate chip cookies are extra soft, chewy, and they turn out perfect every time. This is the only chocolate chip cookie recipe you will ever need! You can have Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare of Wet.
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted butter (unsalted).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- You need of Dry.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
I feel like a homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe is something that everyone should have in their recipe box. The Chewy is Alton Brown's secret to perfect, chewy chocolate chip cookies, from Good Eats on Food Network. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- mix wet ingredients into dry. add flour or sugar if too wet or milk if too dry..
- Roll and flatten between palms for flat cookies or roll for fluffy.
- bake for 10 to 15 mins or until edges are lightly toasted.
- Allow cookies to sit and finish baking on pan for about 5 to 10 minutes.
The BEST, EASY Soft Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies with a crispy outer edge that are a cookie dream come true. No cream cheese, cornstarch, apple sauce, or refrigerating dough for days while breaking finger nails waiting for a Chocolate Chip Cookies. BUT one chocolate chip cookie recipe I did not have on my website (until today) is a perfectly CHEWY Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. Amazing Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. I got this recipe from my best friend, and we sat down and ate quite a few.