Sour Cream Cheesecake. Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs one at time, blending well. Try a creamy, graham cracker crumb-crusted Cheesecake with Sour Cream Topping.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, milk, cornstarch, cinnamon In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over filling. Fold thoroughly into cream cheese mixture; no need to be terribly gentle with it, but you do want the While the cheesecake is cooling, make the sour cream topping by whisking the sour cream, sugar. You can have Sour Cream Cheesecake using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sour Cream Cheesecake
- It’s 1 cup of Graham crackers crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Walnuts, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
- It’s 16 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon peel, finely shredded.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare of Fruit sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Orange peel, finely shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Orange juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn starch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 10 oz of Frozen fruit, thawed (red raspberries, strawberries, or peaches).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar, add to taste.
- Prepare 24 oz of Sour cream.
This easy mini cheesecake recipe uses sour cream to make a smooth & creamy filling. These Mini Cheesecakes are thick, smooth and creamy, with a little tang from some sour cream! A creamy baked Sour Cream Cheesecake topped with fresh berries. Made without a water bath I have so many great cheesecake memories from the States, but THIS 👆🏻 Baked Sour Cream.
Sour Cream Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. For crust, combine crackers, nuts and cinnamon. Stir in butter. Reserve 1/4 cup mixture for topping. Press remaining onto bottom and 2 inches up the sides of an 8 or 9 inch springform pan..
- In mixer bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla and lemon peel. Beat until fluffy. Add eggs, yolk and sour cream, beating on low until just combined. Pour into crust lined pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs..
- Place on a shallow baking pan in oven. Bake in 375 oven (55 min for 8 in pan) (50 min for 9 in pan) or until center appears nearly set when shaken. Cool 15 min. Loosen crust from sides of pan. Cool 30 more min. then remove sides of pan. Cool completely. Chill at least 4 hrs. Serve with fruit sauce..
- For fruit sauce: in a saucepan, mix orange peel, orange juice and cinnamon. Stir in undrained fruit. Cook and stir until bubbly. Cook and stir 2 min more..
Daisy Sour Cream makes the moistest cakes, richest dips, and one amazing cheesecake. We guarantee they'll be asking for the recipe after just one bite! This elegant cheesecake is based on Amanda Hesser's mother's simple recipe. You have to try Mom's Cheesecake with Sour Cream Topping! Cheesecake cooked in a slow cooker has an unbelievably silky texture because the machine steams the cake as it Beat at medium speed until blended.