Pina Colada Macaroons. Reviews for: Photos of Pina Colada Macaroons. These easy to make Pina Colada Macaroons! One bite and I am instantly transported back to our Outer Banks vacation, watching the sunset into the ocean, and sipping on a frosty tropical concoction.
Watch these tropical cookies disappear when you set them on a platter in front of guests or friends. All the goodness of a Piña Colada is now in our delicious new macaroon biscuits! See more ideas about Pina colada, Colada, Food. You can have Pina Colada Macaroons using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pina Colada Macaroons
- It’s 3/4 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Butter or margarine.
- You need 3 oz of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Rum extract.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- It’s 8 oz of Candied pineapple, chopped small (I use a food processor).
- You need 1 1/4 of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3 cup of Coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut.
How to Make Piña Colada Piña Coladas are just about the official beverage of Puerto Rico, but they are enjoyed worldwide by everyone who loves the sweet taste of pineapple, blended with velvety. Pina colada recipe with step by step photos – Virgin pina colada is a refreshing vegan mocktail drink made with fresh pineapple juice, coconut milk and ice cubes. A healthy beverage for the summer. For years, it was the poster child of the blender boom, a symbol of poolside bars and booze cruises.
Pina Colada Macaroons instructions
- Preheat oven to 350?F..
- Cream together: sugar, butter/margarine, cream cheese, and rum extract..
- Add egg yolk, and chopped pineapple..
- Add dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, and salt. Blend until combined well..
- Add in 3 cups coconut..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour..
- Shape into 1" balls. The dough is sticky, so hand rolling isn't easy. A cookie dough scoop works better..
- Roll balls into 1 cup coconut..
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly..
- Bake at 350?F for 10-15 minutes..
- Remove immediately from baking sheet to cooling rack..
Learn how to make this popular summer drink. Use this easy Pina Colada recipe, made without the. The Piña colada is an item that is used to go to the tropical dimension. If you drink it at sunset while sitting in a beach chair it will take you to the tropical dimension. It is crafted using one mug, one pineapple and one coconut chunk in any pattern it does NOT need to be in any specific square.