Choco-Honey Cookies. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who These are everything a chocolate chip cookie should be. Crispy and chewy. #Chocochip #ChewyCookie !!!!!
Famous Honey Cookie is the evolved form of Famous Choco Chip Cookie. Although the unevolved treasure is B-grade, this treasure is S-grade. It gives extra points for Yellow Bear Jellies. You can cook Choco-Honey Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choco-Honey Cookies
- Prepare 170 grams of ap flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of rice flour or starch (or you can add other 30 grams of ap flour and that's still ok).
- It’s 100 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 100 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of caramel.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 70 grams of finely chopped bittersweet chocolate.
The cookie recipes I post need to be absolute perfection! If you have been following Modern Honey, you know how much I LOVE chocolate chip cookies. It has been my favorite thing to whip up in the. Lastly, I have never made cookies where the main sweetener is honey.
Choco-Honey Cookies step by step
- Mix in a bowl the two diffent flours (or just the ap flour if you use only that one), baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Cut butter into small pieces and put it in the middle of the bowl, then knead with your hands.
- Add the egg yolk, sugar, honey and caramel and keep kneading.
- Now add the finely chopped bittersweet chocolate.
- Roll out the dough and cut it with a pastry ring or a small glass.
- Optional: add some honey on the top of each cookie.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes.
The fact that they were in They ended up being soft, nutty cookies with a hint of honey that made each bite intricately sweet. A wide variety of honey chocolate cookies options are available to you, such as flavor, taste, and packaging. Honey Whole Wheat Chocolate Chunk Cookies. These one-bowl, small-batch cookies come together quickly in a food processor. Don't worry, you can still use a stand mixer, a cake beater.