Cheesecake Lava Cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Get Cheesecake Cookies today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, sugar, and flour in the bowl of an electric mixer.
Though restaurant desserts are often loaded with fat and sugar, that doesn't mean you have to give up chocolate entirely. This chocolate-cherry cake recipe, complete with molten lava, has all the fun of the traditional lava cakes. Strawberry Lava Cakes are no fuss and easy to make. You can cook Cheesecake Lava Cookies using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Lava Cookies
- Prepare of Cookie Dough.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need 12 oz of white chocolate chips (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar or brown sugar to roll cookies in.
- It’s of cheesecake filling.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 8 oz of your favorite flavor of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
The cakes are so moist, packed with flavor, sweet and tender with a "lava" center. You know I love Molten Lava Cakes so when I saw these Molten Lava Cookies, I knew I had to make them. I mean chocolate is my thing in all forms and all shapes. I actually had my husband help me take the pics of these cookies because I wanted a picture of me holding the cookie with the gooey inside.
Cheesecake Lava Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. For the cookie dough, beat the butter and sugar together for 2 minutes. Add egg and egg yolks (save the egg whites for later). Mix in the vanilla..
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and cream of tarter in a small bowl and then add it to the butter mixture. Add in chocolate chips if desired..
- Shape the cookies into walnut sized balls and roll the cookie dough in granulated sugar, or brown sugar if you are using cinnamon cream cheese, and place on a greased cookie sheet. Take your ring finger and stick it into each cookie to form a small hole..
- For the cheesecake mixture, soften the cream cheese. Then mix together the cream cheese of your choice, egg whites, and 1/2 cup sugar until well blended. Pour into the small holes in each cookie. Fill them to the top!.
- Bake for 13 to 17 minutes at 350°F until the edges are barely golden brown..
- Enjoy, post your pictures, and give your feedback!.
All the specific directions for this cheesecake recipe are in the recipe card below. Exploding chocolate lava cheesecake cookie cup instructions. These Cheesecake Cookies are so creamy and tender. It's a delicious cookie recipe that's not too sweet but totally addictive! You Need Ramekins or a Muffin Pan.