Cherry Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Maraschino Cherry Almond Chocolate Cookies are easy shortbread cookies full of cherries and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Have you made any of my other Christmas treats and cookies? Add the eggs one at a time; beat in the vanilla extract and almond extract with the last egg. If you love the Cherry Garcia flavors, wait until you try these Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can cook Cherry Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 of large egg yolk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark chocolate cherry filled chocolate chips A photo of the cherry chocolate chips is in direction step 6.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate covered almonds, A photo of the chocolate almonds I used is in direction step 6.
Soft chewy chocolate chip cookies with bits of cherry pieces inside, these cookies are one of the most amazing cookies you can ever bake. Make these cookies anytime you are craving the chocolate cherry taste. Sift flour, baking soda and salt into medium bowl. These White Chocolate Cherry Almond Cookies are a chewy white chocolate chip cookie upgraded with dried cherries, slivered almonds and a little almond extract to make them irresistible.
Cherry Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper..
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large owl beat butter with both sugars until light as fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat in..
- Add flour mixture and stir in until blended do not overmix.
- Fold in cherry chocolate chips and chocolate almonds..
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, place 2 inches apart on prepared pan. Flatten balls lightly with the palm of your hand..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes just until light golden. Don't overbake for chewy cookies. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet then cool on wire racks..
- NOTE; these cookies freeze really well!.
A perfect combo of flavors for Valentine's Day. You might be shocked to know this, but I have a real thing for cookies. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl and set aside. In another bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Then fold in chips and cherries.