Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies. Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies This is a small batch sugar cookies for beginner! This quick and easy recipe is the last one you'll ever need. Made with just a few simple ingredients that are probably already in your kitchen!
The deeper inspiration behind our name comes from the Greek word "Meraki." Sugar cookies are really easy to make. If you're looking for cookies to decorate, look no further! This is my go to sugar cookies recipe when I need to decorate cookies. You can cook Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies
- Prepare of Cookie Dough.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of Castor Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of Salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 of Egg Yolk.
- You need of Sugar Frosting.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Icing Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
The dough is quickly made and can be cut into whatever shape you fancy. First, sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl. My PCOS Kitchen is a keto low carb recipe blog. Here you will find recipes perfect to manage PCOS, diabetes and weight loss.
Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies step by step
- Cream butter and sugar together, until well combined. Once combined, beat in egg yolk and vanilla..
- Combine the flour with salt and baking powder, gradually add them to creamed mixture..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough and start cutting them with a floured cookie cutter..
- Bake at 175°c for 7-8 minutes or until set. Cool the completely before before piping the sugar frosting..
- For the sugar frosting, combine the icing sugar and milk until smooth. Voila!.
All recipes are gluten free, sugar free, and grain free, with some paleo, primal and dairy free options. Only organic and natural ingredients are used to ensure quality health. Perfect Sugar Cookie Recipe is really just that- PERFECT. The cookies keep shape while baking, are soft and chewy, plus there is NO chilling! This Sugar Cookie recipe is PERFECTION!