Eggnog Cookies. These eggnog cookies are a ready holiday favorite (and family favorite too)! They're deliciously soft and completely divine cookies that do just as their titled – they melt away in your mouth! What a delectable treat for Eggnog lovers everywhere!
These Eggnog Cookies are insanely soft and chewy. These Eggnog Cookies are insanely soft and chewy. Even if you don't like eggnog, you will fall in love with these cookies. You can cook Eggnog Cookies using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggnog Cookies
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Eggnog.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of yolks.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
This recipe for Eggnog Cookies turns out a cakey cookie flavored with plenty of extra nutmeg. It's a great Christmas cookie recipe! Delicious and easy EGGNOG COOKIES are perfect for the holidays. If you love snickerdoodles and you love eggnog, wait until you try these incredible eggnog cookies!
Eggnog Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 300 & line with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Cream sugar and butter until light.
- Add eggnog, vanilla & egg yolks; beat @ med. Speed.
- Add flour mixture & beat @ low speed.
- Don't over mix.
- Spoon onto un-greased cookie sheet or parchment paper & roll into balls rather small, they will spread.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake 15-18 min. or until golden brown.
These Eggnog Cookies transform your favourite holiday beverage into a delicious handheld treat! Eggnog flavoured cookies with a rum sugar glaze. These eggnog cookies are the perfect treat to bring to holiday parties this year. If you are a fellow eggnog lover, you are going to adore this cookie recipe. This cookie's flavor fits right into the holiday spirit—pick your favorite cookie cutter shapes to make them even more festive! —Myra Innes, Auburn, Kansas.