Red Wine Pear Cheesecake. Remove the cheesecake from the fridge and pour the chocolate into the center of the cheesecake. Allow to spread out around the edges and drip down the side and around the edge of the cake. Serve red wine poached pears with some mascarpone cheese, or whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an impressive dessert.
Choose a full-bodied, rich red such as Rioja for this recipe. A rich dairy-free raw vegan chocolate cheesecake that will melt in your mouth! Made with both ricotta and mascarpone, lemon juice and zest, this lemon-ricotta cheesecake is a crowd pleaser and can be made a day in advance. You can have Red Wine Pear Cheesecake using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Wine Pear Cheesecake
- It’s of preparing pears.
- You need 4 of ripe pears.
- Prepare 400 ml of red wine.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s of For the streusel.
- Prepare 12 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of flour (whatever you use).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla sugar.
- It’s 1 medium of egg.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- Prepare 2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of crème fraîche.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 packages of vanilla pudding powder.
- You need 2 medium of egg yolks.
- Prepare 2 medium of egg whites.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of For the topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of liquid from pears.
Gently remove pears from liquid and allow to come to room temperature. By combining peeled pears with red wine and a bouquet of spices, you can create a dish that highlights the fruit's natural sweetness. Peel and core each pear and place them in the bowl of lemon water to rest. This red wine pear frangipane tart is the perfect holiday dessert.
Red Wine Pear Cheesecake step by step
- To prepare the pears, rinse, dry, peal, halve and remove the seed. Put the red wine in a small pot with sugar and cinnamon. Add pear halves and bring to a boil and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes. Remove pan from the heat. Let the liquid cool for at least 2-3 hours. Drain pears in a colander and have the liquid in a bowl..
- Melt butter for the dough and let it cool. Put flour in a mixing bowl. Add sugar, vanilla sugar, egg and butter..
- With a hand or table mixer, mix on lowest setting, then at the highest level to crumble..
- Preheat oven at 350°F..
- Roll dough out and put the dough in a cake pan evenly..
- Floor the topping, in a bowl put crème fraîche, greek yogurt, sugar, vanilla pudding powder, and egg yolks. Beat egg whites with salt until stiff and fold into the mixture..
- Add a quarter of the Greek yogurt mixture onto the cake crust. Put pear halves onto it and put the rest of the Greek yogurt mixture on top and smooth it out..
- Mix together the red wine liquid and powdered sugar to make the topping. Sprinkle on top of the Greek yogurt mass..
- Put into the preheated oven for 70 to 75 minutes..
- When done take out of the oven and put it on a wire rack to cool and form..
A gorgeous pear tart recipe with pears poached in spiced red wine. Perfect with vanilla ice cream or another accompaniment! You start with a fruity red wine. This red wine-poached pear with chocolate recipe is a perfect dessert option for the holidays, cold winter nights, or as a show-stopper to impress your friends. Just don't let them know how easy it is to make!