Homemade cookies (made with love). Tired of cookies that are bland, dry & crumbly? Our cookies are delicious, soft & chewy. Wish someone well with a cookie care package that's sure to shape smiles.
Before you begin, prepare your area for decorating. Place waxed paper on a clean surface and gather all of your decorations. Bake these homemade cookies for any occasion. You can cook Homemade cookies (made with love) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade cookies (made with love)
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 stick of *butter (3/4 cup).
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar (light).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar (white).
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 large of egg yolk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of **chocolate chips (9 ounces).
From oatmeal raisin cookies to chocolate chip cookies, you're guaranteed to find a recipe you love. To make a giant chocolate chip cookie, you would simply just follow the same instructions to make a regular sized cookie. When it comes time to put the batter on the tray, simply put all of it together into one big "pancake" and bake for a little bit longer at a slightly higher temperature. These easy-to-make, old-fashioned sugar cookies simply melt in your mouth!
Homemade cookies (made with love) instructions
- *Melt the butter if you prefer chewier textured cookies.
- **You can use chips of your choice and increase to 2 cups if you like a lot of chips in each cookie.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
- Using a mixer cream together the butter, milk, brown sugar, and white sugar until thoroughly blended.
- Add in the egg, the egg yolk, and vanilla and mix into well blended and smooth.
- Slowly blend in the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Do not over beat.
- Add the chocolate chips, and mix until they are evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Use small ice cream scoop and place scoops of dough 2 inches apart one another and bake for approximately 14minutes or until edges are golden brown ***For best results leave dough in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Remove and place on wire cooling rack to cool and enjoy (:.
This is one of the best Amish cookie recipes I've ever had. These cookie recipes will inspire you to fill it up with tasty takes on chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, no-bake cookies, and the best cookies for decorating. Find recipe ideas for your favorite, crowd-pleasing cookies to share (or not share!). See more ideas about Cookie recipes, Recipes, Cookies. Whether the tea is for two, or just for you, you will love the taste of these Tea Cakes.