Marshmallow strawberry ice cream. Rainbow sour patch kids marshmallows, strawberry bubble gum ice cream bars, fruit marzipan, key lime pie, chocolate covered orange marshmallows, dark chocolate coconut ice cream bars, muffins, fruit jelly. I should call this post can't stop, won't stop, because it's clear that I have an ice cream and baking addition. When you combine the two of them together?
If all cheesecakes were marshmallow cheesecakes, the world would be a better place. Banana Cream Pie With Toasted Marshmallow Fluff. The addition of marshmallows to this strawberry mousse makes it irresistibly sweet, smooth, and creamy. You can have Marshmallow strawberry ice cream using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marshmallow strawberry ice cream
- Prepare 2 cup of Mini Marshmallow.
- You need 2 cup of heavy cream/ Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of diced strawberries.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of chocolate shavings.
As soon as I saw this beautiful marshmallow The mousse has strong flavors of both strawberry and marshmallow and its texture is just perfect—not too airy like whipped cream, but not. It's almost like having two ice creams in one, which is never a bad thing, especially since they go so well together. I took the strawberry cheesecake key lime marshmallow ice cream (wow, that is a mouthful, literally and figuratively) over to neighbor Chuck's for his birthday celebration.. Find Complete Details about Wholesale Strawberry Ice Cream Marshmallows,Helado Con Sabor A Fresa,Marshmallow Candy,Halal Marshmallow from Marshmallows Supplier or Manufacturer-Yiwu Hepin Online Customization.
Marshmallow strawberry ice cream step by step
- Heat a non-stick Pan and empty the mini marshmallows along with the unsalted butter. Mix it well on low heat until it melts and forms a gooey mass. Set aside for cooling..
- Whisk the 4 egg yolks well with the granulated sugar and a pinch of salt until the color fades to a more pale texture..
- Heat the heavy cream in a pan on low heat. Add in the vanilla essence and mix well. Once it starts bubbling on the sides , remove it from the heat ..
- Slowly, add in the hot cream into the egg mixture little by little while whisking continuously so that the eggs don't get scrambled and it gets cooked in the process..
- Once half the cream has been whisked into the egg mixture , pour it back into the pan and heat it in a very low flame mixing it continuously..
- Once you feel that the mixture(this is a basic custard by the way) has thickened a Little switch off the heat and allow it to cool into room temperature..
- Once cooled freeze it in the refrigerator or if you have an ice cream machine go ahead and pour it in and follow the manufacturer's instructions..
- For those who don't have an ice cream machine , once the custard has been chilled for an hour take it out and using a hand beater or whisking machine whisk it well until it becomes fluffy or soft in texture. Then go ahead and mix in the marshmallow mixture into it and mix in well. (For those having an ice cream machine, once the custard thickened and formed an ice cream texture mix in the marshmallow well until combined and refrigerate it to your liking and its done.) Once combined , put it back in the freezer and refrigerate for another 2 hours.
- While the marshmallow custard mixture is chilling , we can prepare a strawberry sauce . Heat a pan and add in the diced strawberries with 2 tablespoons of sugar. When the strawberries oozes out all its red color and mixture thickens, remove it from the heat and let it completely cool..
- After 2 hours take out the marshmallow custard mixture from the freezer and whisk it well with the hand beater. Then add in the strawberry sauce we prepared and the chocolate shavings to your preference. Then put it back in the freezer in a container for at least 4-5 hours. 8 preferably..
- Now scoop it out and decorate with strawberries and if you prefer pour in some chocolate syrup or strawberry syrup and you can even toast some marshmallows and put that on top too. Make sure you take a picture and send me . Bon Appetite!.
Use your ice cream maker to create this rich and creamy strawberry ice cream. There are no eggs in this recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Easy, Eggless Strawberry Ice Cream. Set of ice cream cone with marshmallow, pieces of strawberry and sheets of basil isolated on white background, side view. Tigule and Foror's Strawberry Ice Cream.