Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce. For many people, barbecue ribs mean barbecue sauce. Whether you slow smoke your ribs or not, slathering on a rich, barbecue sauce finishes them off. A great rib sauce should cook on the ribs, low and slow so that it can sink into the pores of the meat and create a sticky crust on the surface.
Swoon at the sight of chocolate? You could finish the ribs off on a barbecue instead of the oven if you prefer. While the ribs cook, put the double cream, lemon juice, chives and a pinch of salt into a large bowl and whisk until thickened. You can have Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce
- It’s of barbecue sauce ———.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of hot mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced and sauté.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sweet chili sauce.
- You need 1 cup of coconut ice cream, or vanilla.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of ribs———-.
- Prepare 6 pound of pork ribs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare of oil———–.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil to fry with.
Working in batches, arrange the ribs on baking sheets and brush them with the sauce. Enjoy these grilled pork loin back ribs brushed with spicy barbecue sauce – a wonderful dinner! Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently. These barbecue ribs have been dubbed the "best ribs ever" by my friends and family every time I make them.
Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce step by step
- Sauté the onion in extra Virgin olive oil..
- Mix all the ingredients except ice cream with the onions and sauté for 7 minutes..
- Add the ice cream and mix well.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the seasoned salt And pepper.
- Remove silver skin from ribs. Rub seasoned salt..
- Bake in oven for 1 hour..
- Cut the ribs.
- Coat the ribs with the sauce..
- I hope you enjoy!.
Follow the steps below to become a Perfectly tender finger-lickin' ribs are actually pretty easy to make! You can whip up a batch of these delicious barbecue ribs, no matter the weather. Season to taste with salt and serve with remaining barbecue sauce. Prepare these Saucy Foil-Wrapped BBQ Ribs for a delicious summertime entrée. Double fold both short ends of foil to seal, leaving top open.