Easy soft Sugar Cookies. Great For Lunchboxes, After School, Or On-The-Go. Get A Bite Of Real Chocolate Chips! Little Bites® Cookies Are The Perfect Portion of Happiness.
Place ¼ cup sugar in a small bowl. This recipe has a few key elements that help make it really special. The first thing you might notice about this soft sugar cookie recipe is that there is no cream of tartar listed in the ingredients. You can cook Easy soft Sugar Cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy soft Sugar Cookies
- Prepare of ingredients.
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of (unsalted) butter, softened.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
Easy soft Sugar Cookies step by step
- sift together flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla. Then add egg and egg yolk and mix well..
- add flour mixture to butter mixture, mix together..
- line a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with parchment paper. press dough into pan..
- chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes, until the edges begin to golden slightly..
- cool, cut, eat, enjoy!.
This quick and easy recipe is the last one you'll ever need. Made with just a few simple ingredients that are probably already in your kitchen! How to Make Ahead, Store, and Freeze Sugar Cookies. For an easy make ahead sugar cookie recipe, prepare your sugar cookie dough, through rolling in the sugar, and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla.