Toffee Fruit Chip Cookies. Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are made all the more delicious with the addition of toffee chips! Join Rick in the Test Kitchen as he makes toffee cookies! Using chocolate wafers instead of chips is a cookie game-changer.
This is another episode of cooking with kids in Thailand, Learning to cook and speak English. All hail the arrival of summer. Life is a little more laid back. You can have Toffee Fruit Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toffee Fruit Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of large egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 8 oz of toffee bits, I used heath toffee bits.
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate covered fruit, I used Dove brand chocolate covered cherries, blueberries and cranberries.
But our favorite part is the abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables. This cookie recipe delivers the perfect balance between soft cookie and chewy toffee. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. What makes these Toffee Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies the best?
Toffee Fruit Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, add egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat in.
- Add flour mixture and stir just until blended.
- Fold in toffee and chocolate covered fruit.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on parchment lined cookie sheets. Flatten balls slightly with the palm of your hand. Bake 10 to 14 minutes until must golden. Don't overbake for chewy cookies Let sit on baking pan 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack.
It is hard to say exactly how many cookies this makes because the toffee oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough makes because it is so good it's hard to keep fingers out of it before I can get all of the cookies scooped and baked! Soft and chewy cookies packed with toffee pieces and chocolate chips. Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies. – Espresso Powder. – Toffee. But the flavor punch comes from a little bit of espresso powder which adds a distinct coffee flavor to every single bite. Base cookie recipe adapted from the Magnolia Bakery Cookbook.