60 Second softy choc chip cookie (in a mug). Great For Lunchboxes, After School, Or On-The-Go. Get A Bite Of Real Chocolate Chips! Little Bites® Cookies Are The Perfect Portion of Happiness.
How to Make a Cookie in a Mug. The beauty of this chocolate chip cookie in a mug recipe is how quick and easy it is. There are just a few steps and the whole thing is ready in about two minutes. You can have 60 Second softy choc chip cookie (in a mug) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 60 Second softy choc chip cookie (in a mug)
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter (at room temp).
- You need 1 tbsp of White granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk (do not use the whites !).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- It’s pinch of Of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of A handful of mixed chopped nuts (optional).
Stir in sugars, vanilla, and egg yolk and blend well. Then stir in flour and a pinch of salt. It's a simple, gooey, extra moist chocolate chip cookie that's made in a mug and "bakes" in the microwave. So it's ready in minutes and tastes delicious with a scoop of ice cream that starts to melt and mixes with the warm chocolate chips.
60 Second softy choc chip cookie (in a mug) instructions
- Either in your microwavable mug that the cookie will be cooked in or a separate small bowl, add the room temp butter.
- Add the white sugar and brown sugar to the butter and mix together.
- Add your egg yolk and vanilla.
- Now add the dry ingredients. The flour, salt and chocolate chips, and nuts if you wish.
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Now microwave for approximately 60, depending on your microwave watts. My microwave is 800w so it takes roughly a minute, maybe a little longer.
- Play around with the times to get it perfect. Remember not to over cook your cookie by leaving it in for too long.
- Once cooked, add topping of your choice. Cold icecream and chocolate sauce with a sprinkle of nuts tastes really good :).
Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug we love you. This is basically cookie dough, mixed right up there in a mug, in next to no time, cooked until it is in a state of slightly underdone goo-ey chocolate chip cookie perfection, then enjoyed immediately, while warm, with or without a big blob of vanilla ice cream on the top. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. A chocolate chip cookie warm, every time. We love, love, love this chocolate chip cookie mug cake.