Strawberry Cheesecake. This Strawberry Cheesecake becomes firm by whipping together the cream cheese and cream, then letting it firm up and set over night. Strawberry cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert with fresh or frozen strawberries. This basic cheesecake batter over graham cracker crust is baked in a water bath then topped with a delicious.
The Best Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes on Yummly Some people like to make a basic. This strawberry cheesecake is the summer dessert dreams are made of. You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake
- It’s 2 cup of crushed digestive or graham craker crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need pinch of ground cinnamon.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter (melted).
- It’s 40 oz of cream cheese(make sure its room temperature).
- Prepare 5 medium of eggs.
- It’s 2 medium of egg yolks.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of orange or lemon zest ( but use orange zest).
- Prepare 1 of fresh strawberry and strawberry jam for topping.
Made with plenty of white chocolate, strawberries and cream. This Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake Cake is perfect in every way! With two layers of strawberry cake and a creamy layer of vanilla cheesecake in the middle, this cake is no joke. The cheesecake layer is creamy and just the perfect texture.
Strawberry Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease the spring form pan with butter or non stick spray then wrap the bottom of pan with aluminum foil..
- FOR CRUST: put the buiscuits into the plastic bag and crush it using rolling pin. Pur the crumbs into the medium bowl and add the melted butter until well combined. Add the mixture into a cake pan (spring formpan) and press it and make as a base crust bake it in pre heat oven for 6-8 minutes and then chill it.
- FOR FILLING: Using electric mixer in a LOW SPEED beat the creamcheese until it looks smooth. (The more you mixed it long and makes it looks shiny and no lumps your cake will going to have smooth and even texture..).
- Add the sugar, flour and salt and continue beating until it smooth or well combine..
- Add the egg ONE AT A TIME and make sure that everything on the bottom of the bowl is well mixed. Then put the sour cream and orange zest. Beat it until all the ingredients is well mixed..
- Pour it on the pan. Shake slow to realease any air bubbles and the smooth the top..
- Put it into a baking pan with 2-3 cups of hot water. Bake it for 12-15 minutes and wait till the surface become little brown. When it starting get brown lower the temperature to 200 degreesF and bake for another 1 hr to 15 minutes. Check the cake and give little shake to see if its ok. If it's still "wiggly" set it for a few minutes more..
- Turn the oven off and let the cheesecake rest inside the oven for about 30 minutes and then allow the cheesecake rest again outside the oven for 15 minutes more 🙂 chill and serve. Put the strawberry jam and fresh strawberry for the toppings and serve. Enjoy!.
And swirled into it there's a homemade strawberry sauce. This no-bake strawberry cheesecake is extra creamy and bursting with strawberries. This no-bake strawberry cheesecake just might be the perfect cheesecake for spring and summer. Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes = cheesecake filling + pancake dry ingredients + fresh strawberry syrup = cheesecake for breakfast! Strawberry cheesecake recipes are a treat year-round.