Nutella Ice Cream. Get Nutella Ice Cream today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. This Nutella Ice Cream is for when you want to use Nutella to gussy up dessert. This makes a sophisticated, light brown, milk chocolatey ice cream with a fabulous consistency and a clean, pure taste.
Pretty much you consume Nutella with a spoon, but it's more fun in ice cream. For an extra dose of Nutella, serve your chocolate ice cream with Nutella Espresso Hot Fudge Sauce on top. How to make Nutella ice cream without eggs. You can cook Nutella Ice Cream using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutella Ice Cream
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of additional sugar.
- It’s 4 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nutella.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon (optional)!!.
Although eggs are a popular ingredient in ice cream, this simple Nutella ice cream recipe doesn't have any. How to Make Homemade Nutella Ice Cream. Add the Nutella and whisk to blend. As the ice cream melts the sweetness becomes more apparent; GRADE: A-BOTTOM LINE: If you want a fantastic homemade ice cream recipe without an ice cream machine, this is the ticket!
Nutella Ice Cream step by step
- In a sauce pan pour the milk, heavy cream and 1/2 cup of sugar. Cook until sugar dissolves.
- Meanwhile in a bowl add the egg yolks and 1/4 cup of sugar. Use an electric mixer and mix for 3-4 mins.
- Pour a little bit, 3/4 cup, of the hot mixture into the bowl. Mix together. Then pour that mixture back into sauce pan & cook on lowest setting for 8 more mins while stirring frequently.
- In a bowl add the nutella and spread it a little. Pour half of the hot mixture over a strainer and use electric mixer to mix together.
- add second half of hot mixture over a strainer to the bowl along with cinnamon + vanilla extract and stir with a spatula until blended together. ( looks like chocolate milk).
- I dont have an ice cream machine, so i do the following after its ready.
- When its ready, I pour the mixture into a chilled bowl and put into the freezer. After every 30 mins stir lightly using a whisk until hardened..
- When done and ready to serve you can add some bananas or chocolate syrup on top :).
- Tip: if you want more of a gelato (dense texture), use 1 cup of cream and 2 cups of milk. For a more creamier texture, ice cream… Use 2 cups of cream and 1 cup of milk.
OK, folks, this recipe is by far my favorite! The volume, the richness, and the. Nutella ice cream is the bomb. Golly those photos make me want it to be hot today so I could make some of this. Then, pour the mixture into the bowl of an ice cream maker and let the machine run.