Pineapple Jam Cookie. Find Deals on Pineapple Jam Cookies in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. Add vanilla essence, salt, flour and milk powder. Take a small portion of the dough and flatten it.
So I didn't make it anywhere tropical this summer so instead I brought the taste of the tropics home with these utterly delicious, melt-in-your-mouth Pineapple Coconut Thumbprint Cookies! I'm obessed with thumbprint cookies maybe these will complete my collection, but then again maybe not :). The pineapple jam is usually homemade because for these cookies, the jam needs to be of a thicker consistency. You can cook Pineapple Jam Cookie using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Jam Cookie
- Prepare of Pineapple Jam.
- Prepare 1 medium of Fresh Pineapple.
- Prepare 100 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need of Cookie Dough.
- You need 150 grams of margarine.
- It’s 75 grams of rumbutter.
- Prepare 150 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- It’s 25 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 300 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1 of cheese.
Way much thicker than the normal store-bought jam in jars. One good thing about making your own jam is you can control the sweetness level according to your liking. First let's talk about the pineapples. The second part of the recipe is the cookie dough.
Pineapple Jam Cookie step by step
- Crush the Pinapple and cook on medium heat with sugar bay leaf until the pineapple dry and caramelize. if you want to make this cookie make sure you made your pineapple jam 1 day before. cus it takes 1-2 hours to cook well..
- mixer rum butter, margarine, caster sugar, 3 egg yolk until mix well. and put in all purpose flour, grated parmesan cheese mix well. if you feel the dough to sticky to shape. you can add more flour..
- usually i made this cookie with smile size. 6 grams cookie dough and fill it with pineapple jam. but you can make your own size..
- place the cookie on small cup cases before you bake it. give a finishing touch with egg yolks and grated cheese.
- and bake on 140C in 25 minutes..
It is a very simple dough, almost short-bread like, but healthier because of oats! You will need: all-purpose flour, oats (old fashion is best, but use whatever you have), brown sugar (dark is best, but light is okay too), Directions. In a small bowl, whisk egg with water. Stir vanilla into pineapple; set aside. Add pineapple and stir until well blended.