Peanut Butter Indivdual Cheesecakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache. Pour cheesecake batter into cooled crust and smooth top. Wrap bottom of springform pan with a double Pour ganache over cheesecake, spreading it evenly and allowing some to drip down sides of cake. Ganache: if you like a little sweetness to your ganache, consider adding a tablespoon or two of powdered sugar.
As soon as I took the first bite, I knew I had created something divine! In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. You can have Peanut Butter Indivdual Cheesecakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Indivdual Cheesecakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache
- You need of FOR CRUST.
- You need 1 cup of plus 2 tablespoons crushed chocolate graham crackers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of crushed butter finger candy.
- You need 2 tbsp of salted butter, melted.
- Prepare of PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- You need 12 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 of large egg yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- You need of CHOCOLATE GANACHE TOPPING.
- You need 1/2 of of my recipe for Chocolate Ganache Frosting recipe attached in. direction step # 9.
- You need of GLARNISH.
- It’s 12 of honey roasted peanuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of crushed butter finger candy.
Dip the top of each cupcake into ganache; place on wire racks to. Once you have everything covered, you can then slip out the wax paper and throw it away. I added a chocolate ganache to the top. I'm not sure you really need it since the cake is completely and totally decadent.
Peanut Butter Indivdual Cheesecakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache instructions
- Line 12 standard muffin tins with foil liners. Preheat the oven to 325.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, the 2 tablespoons crushed butter finger candy and butter until moistened.
- Press mixture firmly and evenly into foil lined muffin tins Refigerate white preparing filling.
- Make Peanut butter Cheezecake Filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream and peanut butter u til well combined.
- Beat in sugar, then egg and egg yolk, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly over crusts in muffin tins.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until set. Cool in pan, on wire rack until room temperature about 1 hour. Then refigerate at least 6 hours before removing foil liners.
- Top each cheesecake with some chocolate ganache,frost recipe is attached below. Sprinkle with crushed butter finger candy and top with a honey roasted peanut https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling.
Spoon peanut mixture over the chocolate crusts; refrigerate. Sprinkle evenly with the flaky sea salt. Using a small spoon or spatula, spread ganache on the flat side of one cookie and cover it with another, repeating with the rest. The chocolate ganache below the filling acts as a sealer for the crust. Turn off the heat, add the chocolate chips and let them.