Toffee Crisp Cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Sift flour, salt and baking soda; then add slowly. Combine and sift flour, baking soda, and salt.
I like my cookies a little thicker so I'd like to play around with different cookie sheets or maybe lose the parchment paper I used this time. It all really does make a difference! I used Heath Bits and chopped pecans which both truly make. You can cook Toffee Crisp Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Toffee Crisp Cookies
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 of large egg yolk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of broken heath bar candy bars (milk chocolate covered toffee bars) about 6 full size bars.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cocoa krispies cereal.
Add in toffee bits and nuts, and stir well. Reduce the speed to low and add the almonds, salt, flour. These cookies are to die for!! I promise and so do all my friends, family and co-workers.
Toffee Crisp Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Line bang sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter with both sugars about 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat in.
- Add flour mixture and stir until well blended but not overmixed.
- Fold in heath chunks and cocoa krispies, being careful not to crush cocoa krispies.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, press top slightly to flatten, place 2 inches apart on prepared pans.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes just until light golden, don't over bake for chewy cookies. Cool 1 minute in pan then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
I was looking for a thin crispy oatmeal cookie. I found a number of nice recipes and took ideas from many of them. On the third attempt, this is the recipe I came up with. Special notes, you MUST use parchment paper to bake the cookies on. If you don't they will stick to the pan and break (even if you.